Senior Product Marketing Manager
Position Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Position Number: MAS-0242/San Jose
- Produce product collateral such as sales, customer, and analyst presentations, product overview and datasheets, FAQs, briefs, and webcasts
- Lead the content creation effort for company-wide product launch and security and compliance solutions-based campaigns.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management teams in the creation and specification of market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Conduct market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Interface with key industry press and analysts.
- Strong presentation skills to evangelize products to worldwide sales, channel and at various industry events.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Participate in tradeshow booth duty to assist in lead generation.
- Works with both internal and external contacts.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing, executive communications, direct marketing, or marketing program management
- Experience with FireWall, IDS, IPS, compliance, public/private cloud, and/or application security services desirable.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing and sales processes.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills.
- Understanding of security and cloud technologies is a plus.
- Demonstrated skill in working directly with executive management.