Posting Number: EAS-0250/Pune
- Technical lead for the Avocado security platform & pico-segmentation components
- Partner with other lead developers, product managers, and sales engineers for customer-centric product and feature delivery including definition & deployment using Agile DevOps
- Deliver enterprise-grade, mission-critical security, segmentation, and business compliance modules for production deployment with quality and quick turnaround
- Scope and plan PoC’s for application security products by working with Avocado’s BizDev and Sales teams
- Strong enterprise application and database fundamentals
- Strong architecture, design, prototyping and development skills of Application Security appliances like NGFW, WAF, DPI (IDS, IPS, etc), threat intelligence, and analysis.
- Proven track record and experience in scaled-out distributed systems preferably for enterprise applications and securities
- Experience with delivering products for deployment at on-premise datacenter and cloud-centric SaaS environments
- Experience and knowledge of building scalable and efficient distributed systems based upon microservice architectures, algorithms, and data centers is a plus.
- Strong development skills in multiple object-oriented languages and frameworks, including C/C++, Python, Java Script, and shell scripting in Linux and Unix
- Hands-on experience in Agile development methodologies, using tools like Jira and continuous-integration methods
- Extensive debugging and investigative skills including writing proprietary debugging tools or using third-party tools for debugging user space and kernel space applications. Application performance management, memory footprints, and latency management experience a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, and customer-facing skills. Should be capable of working with customers, internal engineering, and product management teams for fast-paced development and deployment.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with strong internal and external communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering with minimum of 6 years experience.
Submit your inquiries to email@example.com